A Thousand Sheep revealed!

I need to post this today as I am approximatly one year away from launch time at the Salisbury Arts Centre.

It is strange to post an image of the work as it could be when finished but I thought it is now time to move on with the making;
I will be at the farm Mondays and wednesdays from now on, washing fleece, dyeing and creating the bundles.
I will need lots of hands, good will and hardworking people who wish to learn, share skills, spend some time in the fresh air and have a passion for donkeys(after sharing the field with sheep for a year, I am going to be sharing my studio with two retiring donkeys! It doesn't get better than that!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Farm Sunday, 12th of June, River Bourne Community Farm!

Fleece washing days and volunteers!