Workshop dates and a Change in the fleece washing dates!

New Workshop dates;

“A Thousand Sheep” workshops;

9 July; Adult workshop; Natural Plant dyeing

10am to 4pm. Cost £55 Inc material

Student discount £45(limited spaces)

5 August; Children make paper with plants;10 to 3pm.£20

6 August; Adult make paper with plants; 10 to 4pm. £50

9 August; Children make a temporary sculpture in nature (Explore space, time and nature and get creative)

10am to 3pm cost of each day £20

(Ask for siblings discounts) Book at the farm; 01722 330 667


I am also unfortunatly due to move out of my West Dean Studio next week. If anyone knows of an artist studio for rent, please pass on my details or call me ASAP.


The following fleece washing dates have been cancelled as I will be exhibiting in London next week at the Parallax AF show, in the Royal Opera Gallery. Do feel free to visit the show if you are in London. If you are not in London, then you should go; the show will be presenting the work of many artists from uk and all over the world.(view my event blog for more details)
23rd June
24th June
28th June
I need to focus on finishing the work for London and also wanted to take a time out to think about the project and the farm in a new way.

I attended a talk on Constable exhibition responses by 2 contemporary artists yesterday evening, at the Salisbury Arts Centre; the comments on the work of the two artists as well as on Constable's work made me realise that I needed to see the farm and the materials I am using from a different point of view.

In the meantime, if you have any spare time to go and cut some of the palets next to the shed to prepare for fire wood, this would be great help. Please report at the farm before you go to the shed.

Look forward to see you back there on the 4th of July.
I will also publish more july dates very soon so keep watching.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fleece washing days and volunteers!

Open Farm Sunday, 12th of June, River Bourne Community Farm!